Thursday 11 April 2019

LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION!

On Wednesday at Garden to Table, our class were gardening and cooking with Nadia Lim and her dance partner Aaron from Dancing with the Stars. Nadias charity is Garden to Table for the competition. 

I was really excited before they came. Our class was lucky because we got to get filmed and the film crew took photos of us too. I liked watching Aaron putting the pizza in the oven outside. I loved eating the pizza and the anzac cookies that my group made with my mum. 
My group did not get to cook or garden with Nadia but we were lucky because Miss Mills picked me, Anjola and Moala to sit and eat with Nadia and Aaron at the end. Dancing with the Stars is on TV this Sunday maybe I will see my class on the show. Maybe even me.





3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jadarose, My name is Taylah and I am in Room 23. This must have been fun for you especially doing all the cooking and all the gardening๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you enjoyed your time at garden to table. Have a good term 2.
    Blog Ya Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, my name is Taito from Owairaka District school and im 1 door away from you.I relly liked your blog post about gardening and cooking๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ I relly hope you had the greatest day that day you had garden to table.I remember i did something like this.Have you ever tried cutting veges with a knife?hope enjoy bye๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹ blog out Taito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylah and Taito thanks for commenting on my blog,and your right it was fun for my class and I really enjoyed it. Yes I have tried cutting veges with a knife.
    BLOG YA LATER
    Jadarose

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.