Thursday 13 June 2019

Cross Country 2019!!

On Monday the 10th of June Kauri team had cross country. I really liked the start because it was easy and I also liked everyone cheering me on. I found the steps challenging because by the time I had got there I as really tired.
Everyone tried their best for it and everyone did well.

Great Job to Deborah(1st yr 5 girls) Neena(2nd yr 5 girls) Oshani(3rd yr 5 gilrs) Anjola(2nd yr 5 boys) Liam(yr 5 boys)   These are all the people in my class who came 1st 2nd and 3rd. I came around like 10th or 11th.                                              

Here are some Photos,















Here Is NEENA                                            Here is DEBORAH


I kinda enjoyed it, but I had fun doing this task 
BLOG OUT
goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.