Wednesday 31 July 2019

International Film Festival

Today Kauri team went to the city and wacthed the International Film Festival . We wacthed 14 films at the Auckland Civic center. There were many schools there, and there were alot of stars on the roof and it looked real. Here are My top 3 favourite films.

 This is  my favourite one because it was quite funny.
 I really liked this one because it was very detailed, it was also a cool obstical course.
   I liked this one because when the Sloth went to get his ice cream it would always drip.



WHICH WAS YOUR FAVOURITE?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jadarose,
    Eliza here, your next door neighbor (room 25). What was my favourite film? Hmmm … Probably the first one you like, the one at the gym, then it would probably be … the one about the tadpoles, that was pretty cool and my third would be … the sloth, the same as you.
    Thanks for your amazing blog comment! Oh, mind checking out my blog? https://odselizaf.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thanks again.
    Blog you later, alligator,
    Eliza


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.