Sunday 1 September 2019

AMAZING BOOK WEEK 2K19!

This week is BOOK WEEK! 
This week we have been doing STOP, DROP, AND READ, and it is really fun. On Wednesday me and my class went to the Library and we did a fun activity, We had to find wheres Wally and t was like a treasure hunt. On Friday the whole school had to dress up as a BOOK CHARACTER it was so fun for me because Me and Joyce (in Rm 8) were thing 1 and thing 2, we both had to speak Backwords and do the opisite of what everyone said.



  HOPE U LIKED THE PHOTOS

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jadarose
    This is Zoë.M from room 8
    I love your post on book week and book character day and all the photos u put in . By the way u put a random t in the middle and I think u were suppose to say it.
    Blogging out Zoë

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.